Featuring art inspired by Growing to Give
With the need to socially distance, the artists in our community have stepped forward to capture the vitality and bounty of the work at the farm, and tell our story in a new way.
Throughout the summer, twenty local artists visited the farm, chose a scene or captured a moment that inspired them, and created an artistic rendering for our auction. These 20+ pieces help create a collage of our work, our relationships, and our commitment to those suffering from food insecurity. They also capture the beauty of this Brunswick farm landscape and our dedication to organic, environmentally-responsible farming practices.
We can’t wait to share all the pieces with you prior to the event. Keep your eyes on your email, Instagram, and Facebook!
About the Auction
The auction will launch on Friday, August 28, at 7 PM and will be celebrated at Paint the Farm Art Auction: A Virtual Event. Here are more details:
- Where can you bid? You will be able to bid online on biddingowl.com, a service we are using to manage the auction. The link to our auction site will be publicized widely on our website and social media and to our newsletter list.
- Do I need to sign up for an account on biddingowl.com to bid? Yes, you need to sign up for a bidder login. You will not need to enter your credit card to bid.
- How do I pay for a piece of art if I win? Once you win (congrats!), you will be notified that you need to pay. You can do so using Paypal or a credit card on BiddingOwl OR you can contact Patty at email@example.com or 207-837-4670 to arrange to pay by check or cash.
- How long will the auction last? The auction will last from Friday, August 28 at 7 PM to Friday, September 4 at 7 PM.
- How much of the proceeds will be given to Growing to Give? Half of the proceeds will be given to the artist and half will be donated to Growing to Give to support our work in healing the climate and providing fresh, organic vegetables to our neighbors in need.
- Can I bid in the Auction if I don’t attend the launch event? Absolutely! The auction link will be live on the website August 29 through September 4.
- If I win a piece of art, how will I get it? We are hoping you’ll come visit us at Growing to Give and come pick it up. We’d love to meet you. If you are not local, we will make arrangements to safely send the art to you.