Growing to Give seeks a part-time development assistant to provide technical support to the Director and the board with both fundraising and administrative tasks. This member of our team will share a commitment to our mission, working independently, but in collaboration with staff and board. The position will be responsible for maintaining the donor and volunteer database, assisting with fundraising appeals, the spring and fall newsletter, setting up online events, including a seedling sale and art auction, and helping with website and social media outreach.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Database management experience
- Strong writing and design skills to assist with newsletter and promotional materials
- Experience using social media to promote an organization
- Experience with platforms such as WordPress and Mailchimp strongly preferred
- Flexibility and ease with learning new skills/software
This is a part-time hourly position, 12-15 hrs/week on average, with the busiest months occurring between April and November. Work from home using your own computer; attendance at meetings at the farm or on Zoom. Salary is competitive/commensurate with experience and other qualifications.
Growing to Give does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.
How to Apply:
Please send a letter of interest, resume, and at least two references to Patty Carton, Co-founder/Director of Growing to Give, at email@example.com.